Prototype Injection MoldingInjection molded parts produced in a 3D printed mold
The Eck Plastic Arts Advantage to Prototype Molding
3D printed molding is built quickly with all of the shape and functionality elements a plastic injection molded part for testing form, fit and function but at a fraction of the cost and time to produce.
- Prototype made from the same material as your production part
- Prototype made from the same process as your production part
- Easily modified for design progression
- Produced in days not months
- Ability to test multiple polymers
- Save up to 80% in tooling costs
A 3D Printed Prototype Mold just may be your perfect solution for testing your new part designs.
Prototype Injection Molded Parts
3D printed plastic injection molds produce real injection molded parts for functional testing, and can also serve as bridge tooling to fill the manufacturing gap for production tooling. It is the fastest and easiest way to test your parts in the material you intend to use for production before investing in a production mold.